Here at Kingdom Vineyard we take your privacy seriously.
If you have any questions about this policy or any aspect of how information about you is collected and used, please email email@example.com.
What Information Do We Hold?
- Information we receive through correspondence or forms you fill out.
- This may be through ChurchSuite, email or messaging services, or social media platforms. The information you give us may include your name, residential and email addresses, phone number, financial information (e.g. bank account details for reimbursement of expenses), personal description and/or photographs.
- If you are an employee or volunteer of The Kingdom Vineyard, we may also hold certain categories of sensitive information such as personal financial details, age, gender, marital status, date of birth, full employment and educational history, references, medical and criminal records.
- Information gathered automatically when you visit our website:
- Technical information, such as the IP address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full URL, navigation around our site, page response times, download errors, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs).
How Will We Use Your Information?
- To maintain accurate and up to date records of our employees, volunteers and congregation members;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- To communicate information about news and events, unless you have opted out of this;
- To administer our website and for internal operations including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the relevance and effectiveness of correspondence we send to you;
- To run Disclosure and Barring Service checks on employees and volunteers in accordance with our safeguarding and employment policies.
Where Do We Store Your Personal Data?
We are committed to holding your personal information securely. Only staff and authorised volunteers that need to see the data can access it.
- We may store your information on computers, in paper form, or both.
- All computers that store any personal data are password protected.
- Any paper files that hold personal information (other than names and contact details) are kept on secure premises in locked cabinets.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
What Is Our Legal Basis For Processing Your Data?
Employee, volunteer and congregation member data records are processed to comply with legal and contractual obligations and to fulfil our legitimate interests as a church community organisation.
How Long Do We Hold Your Data?
- The length of time that we will retain your data will vary depending upon the purpose for which it is processed.
- For a full list of our data retention periods you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Under UK legislation you have a number of rights about how your data is processed. Full details of your personal rights can be found on the Information Commissioner’s Office website – https://ico.org.uk/.
- Your rights include the right to:
- Request access to the data we hold about you;
- Have inaccurate and incomplete data rectified;
- Have the personal data we hold on you deleted (except where we are required to hold the data by law);
- To restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us with details at email@example.com.
Our website and other correspondence may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- To allow you to carry information across pages of our websites and avoid having to re-enter information when you return to one of our sites;
- To measure our website traffic and analyse how our websites work. This will allow us to make changes to our websites in the future and make them easier to use;
- You can accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. Please note that if you disable all cookies then you may not be able to access some parts of our websites.
The Vineyard Centre, 62A Largo Road, St Andrews, Fife KY16 8RP
Telephone: 01334 474940